Another Monday is here! What's up for everyone this week?
Not too much exciting going on here. Doing little things to gear up for the start of school and DH's trip to India. Also trying to go through each room this week and totally purge and organize. Once that's done, the stuff we don't need goes into the basement and I'll go through it once and for all. Hoping to have it all done before school starts. Hubby has been calling it preemptive fall cleaning.
- Organize and clean the office. Drop hubby's suits off at the cleaners and hit the children's consignment shop to see if I can find some stuff for Emma.
- Emma has school in the morning, register Julia for preschool, drop packages off at the post office, hit the grocery store, go to the butcher and clean/organize the kitchen.
- Clean and organize the living room, go through all the toys and maybe hit the playground or park for a picnic if the weather cooperates.
- Emma has school, take Julia to story time at the library then have a play date with friend's in the afternoon.
- Clean/organize the bathroom, make a list of school supplies Emma needs and a list of things hubby needs for his trip.
- Going to the hot air balloon festival.
- Hubby is going to watch the girls while I go out shopping for a bit to pick up what we need and look for a dress for SIL's wedding.
I feel so much better with a plan for the week! Now...to actually get it all done.