Well we have yet another Double ear infection this is number 4.
Less the a month ago with our last one we went to the ENT(I stopped by there myself he did Jaydon's tubes and he's great) The lady up front said
He's BUSY you need an apt at that time Dr Conico walked out and Said
"Oh Mrs Lee it's nice to see this little one how are we doing How is Jaydon?"
He looked in there and said he wanted to see her in a month to do a hearing test and recheck the ears UNLESS she shows signs of a ear infection.
She doesn't run fever at all may get to 100 but that's it. The only way I can tell is because she gets SUPER clingy where NO one can touch/hold her NOT even daddy, her sleep changes she wakes crying several times a night.
So on Monday(if there open) we will be calling the ENT to set up an apt with him. were trying a new medicine to see if that helps get rid of it sooner(sometimes we have to do a double dose of meds)
I thought about asking if she needs tubes can we wait till summer when they do the heart surgery so she only has to go under medicine once I know it would take them less then 15mins to do the tubes.
If they can do that would you wait that long? Woudl you go ahead and do it NOW compared to June?